Milestone Construction Services, LLC a New Haven Based General Contractor/Construction Manager company is seeking a Project Superintendent with 5+ years of commercial construction experience.
- Oversee all phases of construction from initial planning to completion.
- Interpret and review Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Plans and Specifications.
- Develop project schedules for specific scopes of work.
- Ensure work-in-place is per plans and specs.
- Obtain or verify that the subcontractors obtain all necessary permits.
- Maintain daily reports and all jobsite documentation.
- Communicate effectively with MCS Management, Design Team, and Owners.
- Work with Consultants to review and resolve construction issues.
- Conduct Safety meetings and ensure that all safety regulations are followed by the company and subcontractors.
- Complete punch list and close out.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience on $2.5- $5 million or larger commercial construction projects in a superintendent role.
- Knowledge of Sage 100/300 (Timberline) software a plus.
- High proficiency in Procore
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong initiative, problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, high sense of urgency and ownership of work, with a demonstrated ability to manage to deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple task and attention to detail.
Milestone Construction Services, LLC is looking for a detail-oriented team player with a Construction Superintendent background. Our Superintendents are responsible to oversee the day-to-day field activities and control a project from the planning through completion.
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a competitive compensation structure; medical insurance benefits; paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick); 401with match and company vehicle.
Milestone Construction Services is an equal opportunity employer.